• have now been offered a spot on a program with a licensed student sponsor
  • are able to afford to help yourself and pay money for your program – the quantity will differ dependent on your position
  • can talk, read, compose and comprehend English
  • have consent from your own parents if you’re 16 or 17 – you’ll need evidence of the whenever you use

If you’re 16 or 17 and you also like to learn at a school that is independent the UK, you might be qualified to receive a youngster pupil visa rather.

This visa has changed the Tier 4 (General) pupil visa.

If you’re from the EU , Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein

If you’re coming to your UK, you’ll need certainly to make an application for a visa to examine in the united kingdom. Read more