Those who plan to migrate to Australia as a partner of a citizen that is australian permanent resident (or an qualified brand brand New Zealand resident) may make an application for among the after visas during the Australian Embassy, Moscow:

  • Fiance(e) – subclass 300 Prospective Marriage
  • Partner – subclass 309 Partner (Provisional). This can include hitched partners and de facto lovers (including same-sex lovers). A subclass 100 Partner (Migrant) visa can also be given – this will be evaluated because of the situation officer with no split application is needed.

You really must be outside Australia when you make an application for as well as when given a Partner (Provisional) or potential wedding visa. You may be in or outside Australia whenever a Partner (Migrant) visa is given. Read more